- This event has passed.
Summer Art Camp
July 12 @ 9:00 am - July 16 @ 12:00 pm$100
Join us for a fun summer of art camps and activities! July 12 -16 from 9:15 AM – 12:00 PM, kids will focus on 3D Design and Textiles/Embroidery. We have classes for ages 6-8 & ages 9-12. Class fee $100.
- 3D Design – Kids will get to make fun 3D objects including sculptures and mobiles
- Textile & Embroidery – Kids will learn to make cool things from yarn and fabric from the practical to the decorative.
AGES 6-8 • 3D Design from 9:15 – 10:30am | 15-minute break | Textiles & Embroidery from 10:45 – Noon
AGES 9-12 • Textiles & Embroidery from 9:15 – 10:30am | 15-minute break | 3D Design from 10:45 – Noon
Registration: Fee must be paid in advance by phone (432-550-9696 x 213) between 9:00am – 4:30am, Monday – Friday. We do have a limited amount of scholarships available through the Neely Hunter Palmer Fund, if this interests you, please check for availability when registering. Class sizes are limited and fill up quickly. The suggested registration deadline is June 11, 2021. NO REFUNDS.
- There will be a 15 minute supervised break between classes and students may bring a snack from home.
- Face masks are required for BOTH children and adults.
- Remember art is messy – so please dress comfortably.
Have any questions? Contact Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 432-550-9696 x 213